PLEASE NOTE: Only RuneScape members can currently access the RuneScape Mobile Members Beta. The Beta is still in active development and will inevitably contain bugs. Feedback from players will help us to improve the game and deliver the best possible mobile RuneScape experience.
There are currently only a limited number of installs available, meaning access is on a first-come, first-served basis. We will make more installs available as we progress, so please monitor our social channels for the latest updates.
The RuneScape Mobile Members Beta is finally here!
Take the world of Gielinor with you wherever you go! The RuneScape Mobile Members Beta offers you the full RuneScape experience you know and love on your phone, using mobile-specific controls and a custom designed interface. RuneScape Mobile is a cross-platform game, allowing you to continue your journey from where you left off on PC!
Delve into the dungeons of Daemonheim on the bus, slay your way through the Slayer Tower on your break, or fish your way to 99 whilst waiting for lunch!
DATA USAGE: We recommend you begin playing over a Wi-Fi connection as the game caches a large amount of data (roughly 3GB).
Environment: * Tap to interact with and move your character. * Press and drag one finger to rotate the camera. * Pinch to zoom the camera. * Tap and hold briefly to open the Interaction Menu.
Menus: * Swipe to scroll through menus. * Hold and drag to move items. * See pop-up in game for advanced controls.
* To join a World with a different language, you must change your mobile device language setting to match, and restart the app.
* Loss of data connection during a system update may cause the app to become unresponsive. This can be fixed by restarting.
* Player and NPC characters may be invisible, depending on the spec of your device. This will be resolved in a forthcoming update.
* If you experience poor performance or crashing, reducing draw distance and disabling textures can improve stability.
* Some combat tutorials cannot be completed (such as Lumbridge Combat Academy).
* UI layouts, interactions and font size are still work in progress, in particular those in minigames.
* Certain boss health bars and other stat displays can overlap the chat window.
* If you experience issues moving items onto the action buttons, toggle the action bar lock (hold over combat settings).
* The game currently requires a device with at least Android 5.0 (“Lollipop”), 2GB RAM and OpenGL ES3.
Download RuneScape APK File for Android (File size: 5.39MB)